We can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do, by what we deny ourselves, by what we resist and who we exclude.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The bebes.

Bebe: sounds like...shed-shed minus the "d"s

I figured I better put a happy post in here considering I only think to post when I'm very upset and need an outlet.

Right now I'm on my pediatrics rotation at a NICU. All the sweet little bebes....but I wish they were all ready to go home and not at the NICU :( They are very sweet though.

I saw a new momma in the elevator getting wheeled out I suppose to go home, but she didn't seem very happy so I wonder if her baby was in the NICU.

There are several sets of twins and even a set of triplets! I dont get to interact with the bebes very much, but I will get to more I believe as time goes on. Its my first week after all.

But it seems to be going well so far. I get to leave at 2:30 every day which is AMAZING! As opposed to 10-12 hour days which I was doing towards the end of my last rotation.....and that was no fun. And theres this amazing sandwich shop at the hospital. I had a pecan chicken salad sandwich that was yummy :)

Mom was here this past weekend. Not to see me. :) but I did get to see her!!! Some ladies came to big D for some shopping, and I got to join in for some of it, so I was glad I got to see her.
We went to "market" and there was a fur store there, and of course offered to pay for half of a fur coat if I could get it for christmas. It was a deal so I've got a fur coat that I'm gonna get for christmas! Well I guess it's leather with fur trim. Whatever. Tomato, tomato. But I made friends with one of the sales-guys because we went 2 days in a row and talked to him both days.
They are based in Aspen, how cool would it be to live some where around there? Anyway, he said he'd host if I ever got some people who wanted to go skiiing in aspen lol

Thats all!

If anything doesnt make sense or i completely use a wrong word, I've had a migraine for a greater part of the day and have taken some headache medicine that kinda makes me crazy.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment