We can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do, by what we deny ourselves, by what we resist and who we exclude.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Alice in Wonderland -- Again!!!!


I've talked about or mentioned Alice in Wonderland more than once on my blog. Makes me think I must have some secret obsession without realizing it.

Anyway. Wasted a LOT of money yesterday at Ulta. Gifts.....makeup I needed....and what I want to focus on....Makeup I DIDNT need. :)

Book off Shadows -- Alice in Wonderland Makeup Set by Urban Decay

I am hoping that Kandee the makeup artist (kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com) does several videos with this. She recently did one with the turq
uoise and silver...however I think that may only look good on darker eyes. So I may hold off.

Last night went to eat out with T-money in uptown (which I never venture to), so I was excited to freshen up my makeup with this set!! I didn't want to go too wild since I was in a hurry.

So I used... (basically) The pink on the bottom row 2nd to left on my lid, mushroom (the taupe right above that) I used in my crease and blended up, and over that Queen (purple in top right corner) just in the crease on the outer corners, and White Rabbit (white) as highlight under my eyebrows.
It also has a black and turquoise eyeliner, so I tried out the black, and its goes on really smooth and works really well on the waterline for a smokey look! So it was a nice bonus in addition to all of the fun colors!

Anyway, it looked great! I think anyway :)

I think it was a good investment. I didnt have a lot of "fun" colors, and this has a plethora and is organized! I hate a messy makeup drawer. Magnefique!

Oh! Another of my fun purchases is a bronze polish -- OPI Brisbane Bronze! So fun.

2 comments:

  1. Thoroughly enjoyed this today! I especially love the pictures that went with it. I want to skype with you sometime. And "feel"like I'm there with you. And you can see the two foot snow in these parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and another look at your picture, I noticed your fingers and nails match your cat. Did you do that on purpose? =)

    ReplyDelete