We can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do, by what we deny ourselves, by what we resist and who we exclude.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Presentation... career....cute heels

All 3 things currently on my mind.

I have my Grand Rounds presentation next wednesday.  I am anxious about it, and I never feel prepared enough!  But I have my ppt prepared and turned in...all I have to do now is review all the literature, make sure i understand the biostatistics....and present it. So ready to have it over!  One more thing to check off before I graduate!

Career.....Currently searching for one.  It's an exciting but nerve-wracking process!  I've begun interviewing, and have some hopefuls!  So my fingers are crossed.  Have until May so I suppose I won't stress too much yet.  I will  though.....but i will TRY not to!

Cute heels.  I've decided today that its healthy for everyone to have hobbies.  I have other hobbies....but what a wonderful hobby it would be to collect heels!! Heels.....Heels make you feel powerful.  I am woman! At least it makes me feel powerful/pretty/poised.  Heels are therapeutic.
And they make everyone's legs look great.

I got myself some new heels to reward myself for my hard work on my presentation.  Or to relieve the stress of it.  Both.

1 comment:

  1. New shoes are always fun. But there is something about a pair of heels or even boots that is just magical!

    ReplyDelete