We can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do, by what we deny ourselves, by what we resist and who we exclude.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Sick again!

Got sick again yesterday!  Gettin' sick of it.

So slept a lot of yesterday, while it snowed aaaalll day!! Thats right.  All day.  In north texas.  A little crazy.  I'd say around here we probably have about 5-6 inches.

Luckily no rotation today so I dont have to get out in it.  But thanks to a little cabin fever, I decided to redecorate my blog.  And take a cabin fever pic.  That should explain the funny photo.

Well I've had much stress relief since I last posted!!!  I have a possible job.....a definite fall-back...done with Grand Rounds...and done with Adult Medicine!  So I'm starting to look ahead and get excited, rather than look ahead not knowing where I may be and worrying.  And started looking at apartments.  If it works out like I think it may, I'll probably end up living in the same area.  So I'm looking at slightly larger apartments....preferably with a second bedroom per the mom.  (Mom volunteered your old bed Julie if thats ok)

So I've been looking online at ones where I'm at, and right around here.  I'll just play them against each other the best I can!

Anyone wanna come look for apartments with me?  Julie?  Bueller?  :)

I'm going to get back to reading and being pitiful for the day.  But I love looking out my window at all the beautiful snow!

1 comment:

  1. of course you can have the bed. we all share don't we? Let me see when I can come.

    ReplyDelete