We can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do, by what we deny ourselves, by what we resist and who we exclude.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Busy busy busy!

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.  No time to say hello, goodbye!  I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!
Saw the new Alice in Wonderland movie.  I should have worn some of my Alice in Wonderland makeup but I unfortunately didn't think of it.  Unfortunate.  Why is a raven like a writing desk?

I'm hired.  Going to take care of babies.  Taking care of God's babies!!!  I'm excited.  And a little nervous.  I don't want to make any mistakes.  Unfortunately, I know thats impossible.  But I'm going to do my best to not. 

Just got back fom home for Easter, which was so nice and relaxing.  We just talked, and talked.  Ate and ate.  Wonderful!  I had a great time at home.
I did think mom's finger was over the lense, but thought surely she'd see it in the screen if it really was there.......lol

No comments:

Post a Comment