We can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do, by what we deny ourselves, by what we resist and who we exclude.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Because it's nightime

And this is what goes through my head at night time.

In terms of life in general, the rug has been pulled out from under me.
Just gettin this out into whatever space it ends up (and Lauren), just have to get it out there.

Alice through the looking glass.....down the rabbit hole...whichever you prefer.
Or drunk dumbo maybe. -- pretty frightening.

If you can imagine these images and how they make you feel, thats how life feels when i stop a moment and think about it.

I'm in my life, but its something completely new and unrecognizable. There is no comfort zone to fall back on.

I know someday "normal" will feel normal. but for now it does not and things just feel unstable. drunk dumbo and alice in wonderland.


The end.

"It's life Jim, but not as we know it" --- star trek fyi....I know it from a song...don't actually watch it.

1 comment: