We can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do, by what we deny ourselves, by what we resist and who we exclude.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Day 5 of my captivity


Today my day began with being trapped, yet again, in the cold torture chamber of solitude. My captor seems to think by placing me where she stores her food will somehow intimidate me into submission. I will not submit. Then I was forced into a cage hardly bigger than myself for what seemed like days, only to escape it to enter another hell. I'm not exactly sure what the purpose of the place was, but I could hear other prisoners screaming in terror and pain. Only to experience some of the horror myself. A man entered with teeth bared. Before I knew what was happening, he had a cold rod shoved in where things should only exit. As if that wasn't enough to humiliate me, he stabbed me in the back, forcing what only can be acid under my flesh.


The rest of the day I have had no energy, and just feel poopie. The acid is burning me from the inside out. Starting with my soul.


Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will escape.


--Toffee

1 comment: